The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Importing Javascript functions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way for OmniGraffle to import a file of javascript functions and create a diagram of the code execution?

I am looking to create a diagram of a Dashboard Widget, and was hoping there was a quick way to get started on it by importing.

Something like this?
http://www.fatesoft.com/s2f/index.htm

Is there a third party out there who has done something like this for the mac?

I would also be interested in this functionality using OmniGraffle.

Really all I need is something that parses a set of files, makes objects based on a keyword, a keyword start, & a keyword end (example: function, {, }) and then makes links between them, searching the blocks for words used in more than 1 block, else just leaving it in the block.

Such functionality could be used across many languages I think.

Is this possible with OmniGraffle?