The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Confused about leading... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey guys,

I've been having a problem with OmniGraffle Pro for a while (I'm currently using the last beta, but I'm pretty sure it's been a longer problem than that). Basically I can't get the leading function to work in the typography pane. If I select the object containing the text and then try and edit the leading it won't let me, but if I actually select the text and try and do it the number goes up but the relationship of the lines of text stays the same. I must be doing something wrong, but I'm *****red if I know what! Can anyone help!?

This is a problem we encountered moving to the new OmniInspector frameworks, it's mostly cleared up in OmniGraffle 4.1.2 beta 2.

Hope that helps,

I downloaded the new beta and it doesn't seem to solve the issue. I deleted the preferences for OG as well. Any ideas?

Thanks, Dan

I'm having the same problem, also after downloading and installing the beta. Any other ideas?