The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to add a project focus to a perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
in order to mainly focus my attention on specific and very important projects that need several actions during the day, I created a very simple perspective named "Important projects", focused on four or five projects.

When during my weekly review I consider that a project needs more attention in my day-by-day activities, I'd like to "add" it to that perspective, but I can't see how I could simply modify the "Focus on" in a perspective: the only way I found is to select again the projects I want to stay focused on and save again the perspective, but in this way I need to remember the previously selected projects and find them again in my tree: not really fast.
Is there any other way?

Thanks,
Francesco