The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 1.0 has shipped! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
January 8 is finally here, and OmniFocus 1.0 has shipped!
Congratulations! I bought a family pack a few weeks ago and am glad to be on board. Thanks for letting us participate in the development process.

Yay, a great milestone! Congrats on all the hard work!

I'm really enjoying OF. I just wish I could use it on my Windows PC at work. Heresy, I know!

But I know the future will be bringing better options to make OF truly my trusted system.

Now, go take a break -- it's not like we don't have some tasks to do ourselves!

check ... check ... check ...

<clean up>

Woo!

Congratulations! Great application, and very much enjoyed purchasing at the pre-release price!

Congrats OmniTeam! Thanks for involving everyone in the development of this great app. It is working great for me.

Congrats! It's been fun working with OF for nearly eight months--and for the foreseeable future!