The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: next/previous buttons on inspector Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think I use omnifocus the way a lot of people do, namely by entering items as they hit me into the inbox. Later I'll visit the inbox and details/context etc.

On iPhone you can add details and then hit the next arrow, bringing you to the next item in the inbox. This really speeds up data entry, and I hope those arrows are considered for the iPad in the near future.

Thx,
Matt

Please send an email via the Contact Omni entry found in the gear menu.
Thus you make this a "rolling stone"...