The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If I Install On By Current iPhone - Will I be Able to Install on New One? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'll probably still be using my current phone for a week or so. If I buy and install OF now on that one, will I be able to install it on my new iPhone (assuming of course I remove it from the original!)

Mark

I believe this is the case, though you should check with Apple to be sure. We certainly haven't done anything on our end to prevent that from working.

You can install OmniFocus on any iPhones or iPod touches that you personally own or control. One purchased license covers all your personal use.

:D :)

Thanks! I'll gladly give you my $20 for value received!

MT