The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Growl opens new OmniFocus window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

So every time I click on an OmniFocus Growl notification a new OmniFocus window opens up instead of just bring OmniFocus to the front.

Does anyone know how to turn this off?

... so does clicking on due actions in contexts highlighted in the menu bar.
Not so cool.

Does anyone know what's up with Growl in general? Their website has been down for days.

(Ok, so it's not terribly relevant to OF, but I was looking for documentation so I could tune my OF/Growl notification)

Anita: As mentioned in another thread, TUAW says that Growl is transitioning their servers.

Ok, I shall leave a whole bunch of things alone until the documentation comes back on line :)

When it does, I'm sure I will post a query about tweaking the settings so that it covers some of my out-of-office problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Anita: As mentioned in another thread, TUAW says that Growl is transitioning their servers.
So is the growl opens a new OmniFocus window a known issue or should I file a new bug report?

looks like it's not in our system yet. please send feedback.

Did a bug report ever get filed for this one? This is something that annoys me daily.