The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I avoid hard line wraps in text fields using OW? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I do quite a lot of posting on various online forums. I've found that in some of them OW forces hard line wraps (and also other seemingly random weirdnesses) when putting up the post. The worst of this behaviour is the <http://www.rcscalebuilder.com> forum - it's so bad that I have to use Opera to edit in this forum. In fact, it is this problem that is preventing me from using OW full-time.

Does anyone else have any experience with this behaviour, and more importantly, how to circumvent it?

I've tried changing code-page expectations within OW's preferences, but this makes no difference.

Any advice, help, etc., gratefully received.

Cheers,
Alex.