The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Attachment deleted from mail to omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
hi,

Frequently I send e-mails from mail in osx then converting to actions in omnifocus with rules setup in mail. When I send e-mails with attachment, I can see converted to action items in omnifocus but attachment is deleted in omnifocus, is it system design or is there any way to include attachment to ominifocus by e-mail?