The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context perspectives only have single context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
My guess is that you had the Errands context selected in the sidebar when you created the original perspective. Selecting something in the sidebar limits the main outline to only show items from that selection.
Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't appreciate that and will be more careful next time. Thanks for the support and the three great versions of the product. My favorite GTD app by far. Thanks for the 1.8 release.