The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Setting daily hours on specific tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've only had Omniplan for 12hrs, so I'm probably missing something, but I've watched the screencasts and skim read through the whole manual before asking here...

Q. Is there a way to set hours per day on a specific task? I mean to keep a worker's hours their standard day length, but have them spend half their day on one task, and half their day on another? Or is this where effort and percentages and all that comes in???

I was hoping that in the same way you could control a worker resource's weekly hours, you could control their specific task hours per day, coz some tasks you just can't do well for a whole day.