The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

v1.8.1: Error on sync to server w/self-signed security cert. [Known issue: will fix.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
OmniFocus 1.8.1 for iPhone is now available, fixing these erroneous sync error messages.
With 1.8.1, got Sync Errors I didn't have before!! (See Below)

Solution was to remove OF, restart,
reload OF, restart, set sync and OF was working again.

"UNABLE TO SYNCRHONIZE DATABASE WITH SERVER. The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be
<name-of-my-server>
which could put your confidential information at risk. Would you like to connect to the server anyway?"

Re-installed 1.8, no go.
Completely removed OF and restarted, iPhone and Mac.
Re-installed 1.8.1, no go.
Re-set Database on OF iPh, no go.
Re-set Sync details on OF Mac, no go.
Removed, restarted, reloaded, set sync, no go.
Removed, restarted, reloaded, restarted, set sync, good to go.