The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Expose-Like Integration of Workspaces Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
First off, I have to say, I love the workspace idea. I've come to rely on it in my day to day usage. It's like multiple desktops for your browser. My problem is that I'm frequently changing and renaming workspaces, which keeps changing which hotkey they're assigned to, which makes me keep hitting the wrong button.

It would be pretty cool to have a key that would "expose" your workgroups, so I can visually pick out which one I want to use. While nowhere near an essential feature, I think it would help some of us!

Show workspaces key combo is ctrl-cmd-0 (the number zero).

...which is both slower and not visual...addressing none of the my issues.

As mentioned in other threads, one can assign a number to the workspace name (eg "1-Forums") to ensure it remains in the same place. This way the hotkey doesn't change.

That is super handy and pretty much solves my problem! Thanks!