The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Improving sync performance Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thank you for the post Brian. I should have been clearer about the problem. It sounds like this may not be a real problem? Although I've attributed this to syncing not completing and crashes on my iPhone. That attribution may be false. :-) My thought was the data is not being written to mobileMe because of those cannot connect to root errors. My understanding now is this is incorrect.

I've been performing the Rebuild Database. Does this do the same thing as backing up and restoring?

Thank you for the help with this.