The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

alphabetise bookmarks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just been trying out OmniWeb 5.5, like it so far, but is there no way to alphabetise my bookmarks? This is a problem with Safari too (without Saft).

I can understand why this might irk some users, however I can't remember the last time I opened my bookmarks menu. I just use the address/location bar and type. Since it picks up strings contained in both URLs and names of bookmarks and history, I have no need to go searching for something in the menu.

Yeah just noticed that, it's a nice feature that Safari doesn't have. I think I'll be using it more, especially now I'm using my mouse less thanks to Quicksilver. Still I think you should be able to sort bookmarks by name.

In the bookmarks window, it is simply a matter of clicking the title at the top of the list, but it isn't possible to do it in the Bookmarks menu in the menu bar other than by hand.