The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Message: Replace data base and start syncing [A: contact support.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello again all,

I am now a few weeks in to learning and things are really moving with Omni, had a few hick-ups and found a strange bug but Omni focus is really starting to help empty my brain! Today a random message keeps popping up asking if I want to:

Replace data base and start syncing

I am adding actions on both iPhone and a Mac...using omnigroup's sync service I cant find any answers as to why this has started happening... A little help would be really great,

Thank you for reading
Glen

Glen, this message appears when your two devices have gotten out of sync and OmniFocus isn't able to find common ground in the transaction history between the database on the device and the one on the server.

I'd recommend calling 800.315.6664 or emailing our support ninjas so we can help straighten this out. Sorry for the trouble!

Ok I will email them now. Thanks Brian.

I don think I am loosing data..though 'loosing common ground' sounds quite scary!

-Glen