The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Go to project from action in Context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am currently looking at an action in one of my context's. I wish to go to the project that that action belongs to.

Is this possible to do in an easy way somehow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsson View Post
I am currently looking at an action in one of my context's. I wish to go to the project that that action belongs to
View > Show in Project Mode

(Cmd Opt R toggles by default)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
View > Show in Project Mode

(Cmd Opt R toggles by default)
Great! Must have missed that. (There are indeed some menu entrys to look through...)

Thanks

Another easy way, which is impossible to find in the menus: double-click the row handle of an action, get a new window focused on the enclosing project.

Or customize your toolbar and add the Switch button.