The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bonjour sync not working anymore Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The Mac and the iOS device have somehow ended up on different wireless networks. The workaround here would be to double-check each device's connection and switch networks if necessary.
No, I have only one wireless network. And sending the configuration from Mac to iPhone works.

Quote:
The Mac has OS X's built-in Firewall active, and it's preventing OmniFocus for iPhone from sending messages to the Mac. For info on configuring the firewall, look here.
Checked again, it is OK.

Quote:
Little Snitch or some similar application is installed on the Mac and is blocking communication. (Intego NetBarrier is another possibility here; there may be others.)
Never heard of those applications, never installed.

My feeling is that the problems are more linked to Bonjour/networking than to OF itself. So I finally gave up and subscribed to your Beta Sync Server : it works like a charm :-)