The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Product info up! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yeah, I was just thinking - OF better be available at the same time in Canada as in USA!

I just got a database error, we broke the forums!!!!

0911 and still not up on iTunes....

Those screenshots on the OF iPad page look exactly like the wallpaper I've had on my iPad for the past few days.....

258 people viewing and the Omnifocus server is crashing? Yikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniot View Post
258 people viewing and the Omnifocus server is crashing? Yikes.
Yeah... I noticed that. Makes me rethink using their servers to sync my data.

Finally got past the db errors and got the video to load... It was worth the wait. App looks great from the walkthrough Omnigroup!!!!

Still waiting for it to populate into the US store.

Dan

Has ANYONE been able to download the iPad app from ANY version of the Apple Store? I'm beginning to worry that we've hit one of those date-error glitches… you know, the ones where you THINK some update is available, but your iteration of the Apple Store won't agree that it exists until THE NEXT CALENDAR DAY!!! (I really, really, hope not!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
Yeah... I noticed that. Makes me rethink using their servers to sync my data.
They don't use their servers to sync your data, you use your own server to do it or your home mac.

I was tempted fifteen minutes ago to joke that I'd downloaded my copy at 5:15 AM with no problems...

...but I hate people that do stuff like that. No joy here. Refresh...refresh...refresh...

Ya think Ken Case is sitting in his office hitting the same button?