The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Parent-Child sorting in Context Mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm new at OmniFocus and I'm trying to figure out how to stay in Context Mode but have the parent-child relationships of a project stay together. I've tried various methods and nothing seems to sort properly. I usually have several concurrent projects with nearly identical steps and need the parent-child relationship to remain intact to understand which actions still remain undone. I suppose a workaround would be to come up with elaborate names for my nearly identical-sounding child-actions, but this seems tedious.
Any suggestions?