The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't connect to caldav account with Lion Server 10.7.2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been trying to connect to my caldav account on a local network lion server. Constantly get "unauthorized" as an error message.

I've tried connecting both with and without the SSL check box checked, and used all possible ports including 8443 (which is what our caldav implementation is using), 443, 8008, and 80. I've tried connecting using the servers local IP which also yields the same error. In one instance when I plug in the IP it says "The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "10.0.0.2" which could put your confidential information at risk."

Upon clicking continue, and or further trusting the certificate, the connection results in "unauthorized."

The iCal server is otherwise functioning as normal, as we have iCal clients connecting and managing their calendars. The SSL certificate in place is a wildcard certificate securing our domain and all subdomains.

Anyone have issues or tips/tricks for establishing. Lastly, DNS seems to be setup correct for all services and machines.

Establishing this functionality is the holy grail of our delegation to publish events and tasks to people's calendars.

Just in case it helps, there was a similar thread over in the OmniFocus forums a while ago. The original poster chalked it up to a change/bug in Lion, but was able to work around it with some configuration changes.