The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

So sick of Chrome, but OW can't talk to FB Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi:

Finally had it with that non-rendering piece of junk Chrome. Downloaded OW, but can't log into Facebook. I type my pw over and over and FB just doesn't budge. It's not an FB issue.

Is FB allergic to OW or something??? Help - I hate Chrome and want to flee it.

Hey frelkins. I've not been noticing any problems over here — you might make sure you're accepting cookies, both as a whole and on a per-site preference. (Option-Command-Comma for site-specific preferences.)

Bingo! The new ticker disaster, er, *feature* seemed to be the issue. I had to accept a cookie for something called connect.facebook.com.

Ty!