The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Modifying objects in stencil Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I created a copy of the Programming Flow Chart stencil so that I could add an Internal Storage object like the one available from Google Docs Drawing tool. I can not figure out how to add the needed strokes to the object's interior to create the same object available from Google. In other words I want to create the same type of object as the "Predefined Process", but I want the inside strokes to be like that of the Google Docs object. I have added a screenshot below to illustrate what I want to create. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm using OmniGraffle Pro ver. 5.3.6.