The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

feature request - many things... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I am using the tryout of OmniPlan and there are several things I am missing:

1. working together with OmniFocus
I bought Omnifocus some days ago and I am missing something like a "project light" feature (I will write something about this in the OmniFocus group), so I thought OmniPlan could be interesting for me. I would like to have my project tasks of OmniPlan in OmniFocus. I was searching the forum, but the only entry i have found about this, is almost a year old.

2. automatic iCal Sync
The manual export of iCal is not really good, is it? What about a WebDav solution like in OmniFocus?

3. MindMap Importing?
I am a visual guy who likes to draw mindmaps to get overviews of new projects. What I am really miss is the possibility to import/sync with a mindmap application. This is a feature I really miss badly.

By the way: Why isn't there a mindmap app from Omni? From my point of view OmniGraffle could do the job easily (maybe it can, I didn't try it).

Best regards,

Holger