The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Grouping Page-Level objects in a single layer across multiple apges Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What I am trying to do is create a single layer that contains all of my annotations for every page.

I want this so that I can turn all of my annotations on and off for the whole document by activating or deactivating a single layer.

If there were a way to nest layers that would do the trick.

Any ideas?

I have not tried this myself, but I suspect that using an Action + AppleScript you can at least change the visibility of more than one layer.

It's not possible to nest layers.

\Ruben