The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have only been using OmniFocus for a few days, but something happened today, and suddenly it is useful! The few bugs that were annoying me at 10AM were squished by 4PM, I got most of my life entered, and I finally am starting to understand how the context view works.

I'm ready for a gold master (well, not really, but it feels that way)

No going back to Kinkless now!

A

Happy I finally jumped into the program!
I had been holding back as I didn't know whether to keep trying to plan projects in Daylite(few shortcuts, non-intuitive, bloated for what I need), try iGTD(doesn't look as intuitive as I would like, no screencasts to show it in action to help me understand it's workflow), or to dive into OF and grow with it as features are added.
It takes just a little time fiddling with the options before I saw the light : )

Hope more features and screencasts are coming soon!

I've found that the more data I input into OF—and I mean real data, not test data—the more useful and usable it has become.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconino
I've found that the more data I input into OF—and I mean real data, not test data—the more useful and usable it has become.
I am curious why you say that.