The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Mark Reviewed" Button Problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My "Mark Reviewed" button has been doing something strange. It keeps scrolling me down to the bottom of my review perspective.

The first time I click it, everything is fine. The project is marked reviewed and goes to the bottom of the perspective, but I continue to view the top of the perspective. The second time I click it, my view scrolls to the bottom of the perspective with the reviewed project and I have to scroll back up to the top again. Then, the cycle starts again. First click, fine. Second click, scrolls to the bottom.

I hope my description is clear and that someone can help me. It's a small glitch but it is simply infuriating to have to scroll back to the top every time I review a project. It interrupts my flow.

What are all of your view bar settings when this is going on?