The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Task/Group specific Calendars Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I'm looking for a product able to assign to a task specific calendar.
I'm still in the triyng period with omniplan and despite its very attractive conception I didn't find to way to do what I really need.
Suppose that I have to control on a single file tha planning of consultings activities accros multiple customers (mapped as an high level group of tasks). Some resources will works 2 day a week for one group and 3 days/w for an another task group.
Any suggestions to have an automated split of 10d on a five w shedule two day a week for first group?
Any workaround?
Is it possible to expect such functionality on new releases?

Thanks

Last edited by TesterConsulting; 2011-01-29 at 05:46 AM..