The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Won't scale to fit paper size! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello good people,

I'm new to the Omni world and seem to be having trouble printing. I have a large diagram I'm attempting to fit to one page when printing.
When I go to Paper Handling --> and select the "Scale to fit paper size" checkbox, nothing happens. Like, nothing. The preview still shows the graph chopped up to 6 pages in its original size.
Is there something else I'm missing? Thanks a bunch!

Oh, and to be clear, when I actually print, the printout is as in the preview...6 pages with the diagram all chopped up. Thankx

Sounds like you have a special printer that is not connected to the Apple correctly.

Have you reported the problem to OG via /Help/Send Feedback?

Last edited by DerekAsirvadem; 2010-11-29 at 07:23 PM..

Thanks DA,

Other macs of friends have printed ok. The issue is that even in the program itself both the small print preview window on the left as well as the large print preview are not affected by changing the scale to fit option. So really, OG is printing just as it says it will.