The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filter for items that only have a Start Date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to create a perspective that will only show my items that has a Start Date included in the task. So when I open the Perspective up, it will only show me tasks (past or future) that has a start date value. So far the closest I can get is a perspective will show stages of when tasks should start - No Start Date, 12/4, 12/17, 12/19, 12/21, 1/7, etc. (assuming today is 12/19). The problem is a majority of my tasks may not have a start date, so I don't want to see them in this Perspective.

Anyone have any ideas on how to filter out the tasks that DO NOT have a Start Date listed?

Are you grouping by start date? If so, close the group for No Start Date and save the perspective with Restore Expansion checked.

Perfect. Closing the group worked on my Mac and on my iPad.

Thanks for the help.