The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inserting Gantt into Document Problems... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I would like to insert a gantt chart into a document that I have such that i can report on my progress (say for a grant). however I cannot find a good way of doing this, in which you can read the text and have the completle gantt chart. Does anyone have any advice? or has anyone tried to do this before?

thanks,
Teresa

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa View Post
Hi, I would like to insert a gantt chart into a document that I have such that i can report on my progress (say for a grant). however I cannot find a good way of doing this, in which you can read the text and have the completle gantt chart. Does anyone have any advice? or has anyone tried to do this before?

thanks,
Teresa
I can't think of anything other than to set the scale of your gantt chart to a larger time scale like years and export that into Microsoft Word and resize it if necessary.

If anybody else on the forum has a better suggestion, please share. I'm curious to know if something else can be done about this.