The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Subscribe to iCal not working in sneaky peek Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the new features in Sneaky Peek 1.8 is an option to publish an OmniFocus Reminders calendar for due task notifications. There's a new check box in the Sync Prefs: Publish Due reminders as a calendar. If that is ticked then a button alongside: Subscribe in iCal becomes undimmed. But nothing happens why I try to click on it. Does anyone know how to make this work?

I don't think it's working yet.

Also be forewarned that if you sync your iCal events to your iPhone/iPod, static versions of subscribed calendars get copied over. So if you've already subscribed to the calendar from OmniFocus on your iPhone, the calendar will appear twice on your iPhone after syncing with MobileMe.

I brought this topic up last September. See more in this thread.

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2010-02-18 at 01:02 PM..

Thanks for the heads up, Dennis. The last thing I need is duplicates on my iPhone!