The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Next review date not corresponding with grouping by next review Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the semantics of the project inspector and the filter bar, but the following seems unusual. I've just set a handful of projects to have a next review date of 'today', and today's date has been substituted in the 'Next' textbox in the 'Review' panel of the Project inspector. Then, intending to call up all the projects I just set to review today, I've selected 'Next Review' in the grouping filter drop-down. All the projects I just set to review today are grouped under the subheading 'Tomorrow'. Is this intentional?

I just tested this out... it's working for me and says today.

This is going to sound silly... but did you double check your date in the review?

You could try closing the application and reopnening it. Maybe OF thinks that the date is yesterday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOcean
This is going to sound silly... but did you double check your date in the review?
Yeah, I checked it several times, assuming I had either made a mistake or gone crazy.

I've now replicated it again. Local time it's the next day here now (and I have not closed OmniFocus since first observing this). I've put today's date in the next review field, and now grouping by next review puts that project under "Within the next week".

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOcean
You could try closing the application and reopnening it. Maybe OF thinks that the date is yesterday?
I'll try that...

Yes, closing and re-opening fixes this—the test project is now grouped under "Today". I'll report this as a bug.