The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Due or Flagged View not Updating Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
This bug has just bitten me again today (missed an action to get my niece a birthday card) :-(

I reported this to the 'support ninjas' some months back, highlighting the fact that 'sleeping' the computer was involved. Any further news on being able to reproduce/fix?
This is still happening to me as well in 1.7.1 - there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it decides to update the "due today" view when they machine goes to sleep.

If you have a laptop, forget it - you have to restart the app once a day just to make sure you aren't missing anything.

Having to remember this is really not good GTD practice :)

Now that the new version is out, and ready for Leopard, any chance we can get this bug fixed???