The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backup/Sync via FTP or HTTP Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is great stuff you folks are making here... really allowed me to clear my mind and get things done!

I use a Mac at home and a Mac at work, and although I usually keep my two lists separate, I would be interested in perhaps loading two instances of OmniFocus or have one set of projects be listed inside another, or something like that.

Basically, what I'm requesting is the possible integration of a sync mode that automatically backs up my DB to my web server, either via FTP or HTTP. Of course the backup file would be CHMOD'd to 777 so it can be written to if it were to use HTTP. If it were to sync using FTP, it would prompt a login screen.

This may be a little over the top, but it's a idea, no?