The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gliffy to Graffle? Any way possible? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!
I foolishly used Gliffy for a while when I was too tight to stump up the meager and completely reasonable fee for Graffle. Now I have done so, I am a totally happy man!

Unfortunately I have some large and complex charts still left at Gliffy that I want in Graffle.. Can I do that? any way? The only export function from Gliffy is svg, that doesnt seem to show up in Graffle.. I think that this MAY work in Visio, so theoretically I may be able to import to visio then export to something that graffle will understand. Unfortunately I dont have a PC, and certainly don't have Visio.. that piece of worthless Sh....

Does anyone have any ideas, or can convert my svg files for me?

Thanks

Mark