The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context not visible last words in list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey

I search in the forum but found nothing. Maybe the wrong words

Problem or bug.

If I work below in window and use context I see not all context words.
The list is outside of window.
In some other application it is so that a list open than above.

I must scroll the main window above so I can see the end of contect list.

Is this normal or a bug ?

Jochen (sorry, maybe wrong english)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OF context list.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	1126  

Hi Jochen,

I believe this to be a bug if I'm understanding you correctly. I posted a bug report for it some time ago and hope it will be fixed in the near future.

Jochen-
If I misunderstand your problem, I'm very sorry. Feel free to email our OmniFocus support people in your native tongue and we'll get this sorted out.

If I understood your report correctly, we need to change the code that draws the pop-up menu. Currently, it will let the menu extend past the edge of the screen; you need to move the window to actually see the full list of suggestions. Sorry for the inconvenience this causes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Jochen-
... we need to change the code that draws the pop-up menu. Currently, it will let the menu extend past the edge of the screen; you need to move the window to actually see the full list of suggestions ...
@DamonC
You see the answer of Brian ;-)
@Brian
Thanks for debugging of bug ;-)

Jochen