The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can added action be forced to be the next action from inbox? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm finding that frequently I add an action (inbox or clippings) and I want it to become the next action as opposed to be added to the bottom of a given project list.

Anyone know how to do this? It's absence is forcing me to do a lot more project review than I feel is appropriate,

This is also a problem for me; I find that when I assign a project and context to an action in Inbox or Quick Entry, I often have to go and see the project itself to make sure the just added action appears in the correct place -- rarely is this correct place at the bottom of the list. I have many projects and so navigating to the project can be a bit of a drag.

What would be really nice is if there was some option or someting which would automatically take me the the project that I just added to. Or maybe a command like "Move task to project X and focus on Project X"

A while back I commented about the same problem but never got a response. Maybe because my posting was too wordy. :-) Anyway, I really feel this capability needs to be added.