The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I get stuff out of omnifocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i just got omnifocus and I want to get stuff out of actions. I scanned youre board and it seems difficult. Any quick ways? :confused:

Last edited by smalltownboy; 2010-06-07 at 05:10 AM..

Perhaps if we had a clear idea of what you mean by "get stuff out of actions" you might get better answers. OmniFocus does support copy/cut/paste, if you are trying to send something to another app. If you are trying to remove actions, a right-swipe ought to bring up a delete button.

Sori I stored lots of audio and taken pics how do I get to save them not delet e them.

Last edited by smalltownboy; 2010-06-07 at 09:29 AM..

Ah, got it. Do you only have the iPhone app, or do you have the desktop OmniFocus as well? If the latter, you can simply drag the attachments to wherever you want to keep them in the Finder. If you only have the iPhone app, it is possible but more complicated than I have time to describe right now, sorry!

thanxs. looked in he manual and on the board but I have a pc running windows 7 and the answers seem to me be apple only. i want to get the the pics and audio out. i tried to find a a wifi answer but cant.