The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.5.1 rc3 Has Gantt Drawing Issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I updated to release candidate 3 this morning and my plan is now visually messed up on the Gantt display. If I expand and collapse groups the dependancy lines don't appear sometimes. Other times the gantt bars don't appear. I would like to roll back to rc2, but don't see it on my machine in archive. Can you send me a url to download it?

Thanks

Pete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pslade View Post
Hi,

I updated to release candidate 3 this morning and my plan is now visually messed up on the Gantt display. If I expand and collapse groups the dependancy lines don't appear sometimes. Other times the gantt bars don't appear. I would like to roll back to rc2, but don't see it on my machine in archive. Can you send me a url to download it?

Thanks

Pete.
You can download rc2 by going to our FTP site here:

http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/sof...e/MacOSX/10.4/

Could you send the project file along with some screenshots so we can see what the gantt chart looks like now? Our support email is omniplan@omnigroup.com. Thanks Pete!

I am seeing the same thing as Pete. If I collapse all and then try expanding various groups, things get pretty ugly. I will send some shots

John

My bad. That's an optimization gone awry. I backed out that change and things should be back to normal in rc4, available now at a server near you.