The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Loving the latest (only?) Sparkle Peek! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Here's hoping this feature will remain (deprecated, if necessary) in the next release!

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...ad/sneakypeek/

Yes, now I'm getting *too* much work done...

There isn't a smilie that conveys the emotion I feel when checking off a task now....

No, Ken. That's not a good thing.

;)

Please keep it as a hidden option! It sure brightened my day!

Well, I must be missing something with this build. What exactly is occurring?

Ouch!!! Guess I should have noticed it's April 1 :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsilber View Post
Well, I must be missing something with this build. What exactly is occurring?
Try checking off a task (using the mouse)…

Thanks Ken

Interesting... I keep OF on a second monitor, and there nothing happens. When I dragged OF to the main monitor the sparkles occurred. Wonder why it doesn't occur on the other screen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfkeydel View Post
Here's hoping this feature will remain (deprecated, if necessary) in the next release!

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...ad/sneakypeek/
I simply love it! Gives me more motivation to get things done!

Ken

Sadly, no fireworks for completing a project, and no sound effects. Typical Omni tactic of saving the good stuff for 2.0! :-)