The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Emailing webpages Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniWeb has "send link" under the File menu, but it lacks one feature of Safari that I always used a lot (and like enough to go back and open Safari just to use)... which is "Mail Contents Of This Page" (available by Apple-I, too). Would that be a difficult feature to implement?

I second this... and add one litlle request of my own: a search as you type field à la Spotlight or Inquisitor for Safari...

[[]]

I would also like to see this Safari "command i" feature implemented in OmniWeb. I end up almost every other day switching to Safari to use this.

OmniWeb does this now.

I have looked through all the commands, looked in the FAQ, etc. I can't find out how this is done. I only see "send link". I just started using OmniWeb recently.

Sorry, there is a "Mail Contents of this Page" option in the file menu in OmniWeb 5.7 Sneaky Peeks.

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...ad/sneakypeek/

I am looking at the latest "sneeky peek" right now. I notice that there is no toolbar item that can be added for e-mailing web contents. I also notice that the keyboard shortcut doesn't seem to be working.

The shortcut seems to work okay for me here. We will add a toolbar item at a later date :)

Oooops, "control - command - M". Yes, that works. No worries.