The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New update function not working with non-admin account Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I do not use an admin-account as my default account. That is usually not a problem since OS X asks for credentials for an administrator when needed. On OmniWeb sneaky peaks with the latest update and restart functionality it seems the process of updating the app hangs and doesn't get trough to the point where this is needed. The update on my machine works when logged in as admin but not as a non-admin. That is why I suspect this is the cause.

You're right. There's a therad on this in the Feature Requests forum, and the OW folks will add asking for credentials in the (hopefully near) future.