The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

project perspective wont show status as 'flagged or due' Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
is ominfocus supposed to show the 'flagged or due' status in a project perspective?

i cant get this to work and it is crashing the program.

i can set it up in the perspective window to show 'flagged or due' but when i switch to the main window only flagged or unflagged options are available.

not sure what is going on here???

No, the "Due or Flagged" and variants are only for Context mode perspectives. If you have an argument for why they should work for Project mode perspectives, use Help->Send Feedback to send it in.

Good catch spotting that the Perspectives Window allows you to set them on a Project mode perspective!