The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Task Priority Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The release notes for beta 7 state "Tasks have a priority setting which assists in leveling", where is the priority set. I may be being a doofus, but I can't see any mechanism in the Task inspector to set the priority of a task.

Priority is a column you can add to your task outline view. Here's an example of how we intend it to function.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Priority Example.omniplan.zip (3.0 KB, 709 views)

Thanks!

I presume this will added to the appropriate inspector as well?

Probably not for 1.0, unless people feel strongly. (Comment here or email us if you do!) We're trying to stop changing the UI and start focusing on the critical functional stuff to move towards a 1.0.

im with showing the priority column in the inspector window, i didn't know that this feature was available, only when i searched in this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_projects View Post
im with showing the priority column in the inspector window, i didn't know that this feature was available, only when i searched in this forum
I'll add a vote for you in our feature request database mr. project.