The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Computer folder for single action reference material? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I create OF projects, I usually created an email folder and a computer folder with the same name. But for reference material for single actions, does anyone have a useful place? I have a folder named "action" which I'm experimenting with. I'm just trying to keep things clean and not have orphaned items. I realize files can be placed directly in OF, but I try to avoid that. Maybe "SAL reference"?

I know this leaps the scope of your email, but I use Evernote for all of my reference material. everything resides on your computer and is amazing easy to search and work with.