The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Linking back to Original Outlook Email GUID Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am successfully using the Applescript described elsewhere to send outlook emails and attachments into Omnifocus MAC from Outlook 2011. It works extremely well.

However, it does not provide a backwards link to the original email in Outlook. This makes a very cumbersome system since I want to act quickly on many things but I have to slow down and do a search for it even if I flagged it originally in Outlook.

I have seen macros to do this in the Windows version on the Omnifocus website but no one has opened a thread on this topic in the Mac Forum here (or I couldn't find it with my search terms).

Does anyone have a work around? Maybe a third party APP? An updated script? Advice on what to insert into the current script and just make it all happen at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTygr View Post
I am successfully using the Applescript described elsewhere to send outlook emails and attachments into Omnifocus MAC from Outlook 2011. It works extremely well.

However, it does not provide a backwards link to the original email in Outlook. This makes a very cumbersome system since I want to act quickly on many things but I have to slow down and do a search for it even if I flagged it originally in Outlook.

I have seen macros to do this in the Windows version on the Omnifocus website but no one has opened a thread on this topic in the Mac Forum here (or I couldn't find it with my search terms).

Does anyone have a work around? Maybe a third party APP? An updated script? Advice on what to insert into the current script and just make it all happen at the same time?
This is the need of the Hour and will be very helpful to all. Shall appreciate a solution providing work around