The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to find extract script Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Am I the only one getting this error? I am attempting to install 93209 and it fails each time with the message: "Unable to install update/Unable to find extract script"

I thought this was an OmniFocus problem but given that no one else has reported it perhaps I am wrong.

Any ideas about where the error is?

You are not the only one. I made the mistake to manually install the new version, but it is far from stable currently. Switching to project view does not work e.g.

Stefan

I started seeing this problem with OmniWeb updates a day or two ago. Manual updates of OmniWeb seem to be going OK.

I'll hold off on OmniFocus updates until there's a consensus that's it's safe to move forward.

I got the same message today attempting (and failing) to update from 93151 to 93233-Alpha .

- Art

Sorry about that! There were a few builds that went out over the weekend that might give you some trouble when you try to update. Would you mind updating by hand, please? This is fixed in the later builds which can be found here.

Schimmi, these builds are the exact same as the ones you'd find via the automatic updater and this particular issue should be separate from anything you'd find in OmniFocus. If you're experiencing trouble with project view, would you mind sending us a bug report (via the help menu in OF) so that we might get to the bottom of this, please?

Again, I'm sorry for the trouble. Thanks, guys!