The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspective by start date excluding certain projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello Forum,

I've recently moved away from deadline based planning to start date based planning which is great. I have a perspective set up which has all contexts (except waiting for) and all projects selected. It is organized by start day with Any Start Date closed. (Thanks to the forum for helping me set this up!)

One rub: I have three specific recurring projects that are my daily, weekly, and weekly w/ Mrs flyingdesigner reviews - projects that pop up daily or weekly which outline my tasks during a review. I need them to have start dates/times in order to fit into my workflow - so that I know to build in time to do them.

On days like today, when my weekly review hits, that is a lot of tasks. I'd like to create a perspective that mimics my To Do perspective but doesn't show the review projects so I don't see that whacking big list in the first part of the day which is devoted to doing other things.

Any suggestions?

Thx