The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Trial period expiry Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What happens when the trial period expires?

Please say that I will still be able to open OmniFocus and access my data in read-only mode?

I like the application so far, but I the price tag puts me off given the level of functionality it provides. Like others have noted, a $50-60 price tag would be more attractive and seem a 'fairer' price. At $80, I'm hesitant about purchasing and want to explore other (free/cheaper) products before committing to OmniFocus.

Regards,

Ian

I don't know, but if I were you, I would export your tasks to plain text using the export option before it does expire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian.munday View Post
What happens when the trial period expires?

Please say that I will still be able to open OmniFocus and access my data in read-only mode?
We're thinking about adding that option, but at the moment the app simply refuses to open your database after the trial expires. If you need a extension to the trial period so that you can get your data out, please contact sales@omnigroup.com.